Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 21. September 2013

The first love




                                            
 The first love


Day n‘ night I love you
I love you than more I can say
Have’ you see the seagulls
They fly in the blue sky
the blue sky sign my love
from me
to you
be tak’ care my love ,my sweet babe!
Because’ .this love is fragile.
Than glas
I don’t see you anything
But I feel you in my heart, darling!
My heart breath
when the moonlight in my window sheen
You my sweet baby ,that I never meet…
The Seagull fly In the sky
And bring my heart
from me
to… you ,
my sweet baby…my still baby!
Ps: sorry my friends ,I try to wrote this poem in English ,perhaps my English is not too good but I try it! ,I hope you forgive me, my fault ,my mistake !thanks very much! Tue Minh

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen